Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce facilitates store owners to show exclusive special offers on WooCommerce checkout page which can be accepted by the customers by simply clicking the checkbox without even leaving the checkout page.
- Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option handled by WordPress.
- Download the WooCommerce Upsell Order Bump Offer Pro plugin.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the sidebar, click on Plugins.
- Click on Add New and then click on Upload Plugins.
- Hit the Browse button and choose your downloaded plugin’s .zip file, and click on Install Now.
- Once installed, Activate the Order Bump plugin.
- Manual Installation
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin in the sellers WordPress environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WooCommerce Upsell Order Bump Offer Pro plugin and uploading it to the web server via their favourite FTP application. The steps for manual installation are as follows:
- Upload the WooCommerce Upsell Order Bump Offer Pro folder to the /WP-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3.1.Create New Bump Offers
- In the Bump List section, you can create a new Bump Offer by clicking on the Create New Bump button.
- Name Of The Order Bump: Enter the name of your order bump offer.
- Select Target Products: Set the target product on which the offers will be applied. If any customer purchases that product, the order bump offer will be displayed.
- Select Target Categories: If you want the order bump offer to be displayed on all the products of a particular category, choose a category with this option.
- Order Bump Schedule: Schedule your Bump Offers for selected days or daily.
- Smart Offer Upgrade: If you want to offer an upgrade product to your customers as an order bump, enable this toggle. If the customer accepts the order bump, the target product will be replaced with the upgraded product.
After adding all the details, scroll down and go to the Order Bump Offer section to attach an offer that suits your customers’ needs.
- Offer Product: Select the product you want to offer as an order bump offer.
- Offer Price/ Discount: Set the discount you want to offer on your offer product. You can set the discount in two ways, fixed price and percentage.
- Discount %: If you want to give a discount on the product price in percentage, then select the price type as Discount % and enter the percentage scale. Example 20 or 25.
- Fixed Price: Here you can just enter a fixed price for the offered product without the currency. Make sure the offer price is less than the original price.
Appearance section is divided into three parts:
- Design: Here you can customize their template design according to need. You can customize Bump Offer Box, Discount Section, Product Section, Accept Offer Section, Offer Description Section. And also preview the real-time changes in template.
- Content: In this section, you can update the text content of offer template like Discount Title, Product Description, Lead Title, Offer Description, etc.
And at last, when you have completed the setup, make the Order Bump Offer Live.
Click on Save Changes button after making the order bump offer Live and proceed further.
3.2.Order Bumps List
In this section, you can view the total list of Order Bump Offers and create new Bump Offers. Here you can see the details like Order Bump Name, Status, Target Product & Target Categories, Offered Products and further take a proper action according to the need like Edit, View and Delete the Bump Offer.
3.3. Global Settings
In this section, the admin can Enable/Disable the plugin functionalities and setup Order Bump settings:
- Enable Upsell Order Bumps: Here you can enable/disable the extension.
- Skip for Same Offer: Skip Order bump offer if the customer has already added the offer product in the cart.
- Offer Target Dependency: Set the dependency of offer product to be automatically removed or not when the target product is removed from the cart.
- Offer Adaption Setting: Set the area occupancy of the Order Bump Offer on the checkout page to contain the complete width of its parent background area or remain fixed.
- Offer Location: From here you can set the location of the offer section on the checkout page. You can choose to display the offer Before Payment Gateways, After Payment Gateways, Before Order Summary, or Before Place Order Button.
- Offer Price Format: Choose how you want to display the offer price. You can select between
Regular PriceOffer Price and Sales PriceOffer Price.
- Smart Skip if Already Purchased: This feature will allow you to Skip the Order Bump offer for those customers who have already purchased the offer product before in previous orders making this a one-time exclusive offer.
- Global Custom CSS: If you want to add some custom styling, you can do it by adding custom CSS here.
- Global Custom JS: If you want to add some custom UI functionality, you can do it by adding custom JS here.
Click on Save Changes to save the settings.
I installed the plugin, created Bumps and added the offers too but still, it does not show up on purchasing the targets products, why?
Make sure these three things:
- Your Order Bump offer is Live and not in sandbox mode.
- You have added the correct target product or target category product in the cart.
- Your Order Bump Schedule is set to Daily or for the correct weekday that you are checking.
Yes, the templates are completely customizable at the back-end. We have given three default offer templates whose Design, Content and Color schemes can be customized with Live Preview functionality.
For Variable Offer products as soon as the customer tick the checkbox to accept the offer, a variation pop-up will appear with respective variations, variation product images, and offer prices.
Yes, you can change the location of the Order Bump Offer on the Checkout page. Here is the list of the available locations:
- Before Order Summary
- Before Payment Gateways
- After Payment Gateways
- Before Place Order Button
If the offer product is being added in the cart then isn't that possible that the customer will add more than 1 quantity? This could lead us to a loss in revenue as well as stock. How could I prevent this?
We have set limit functionality, so the customer can only add a single quantity of the offer product. Also, the offer product quantity can't be updated from the cart page.