Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce facilitates store owners to show exclusive special offers on WooCommerce checkout page which can be accepted by the customers by simply clicking the checkbox without leaving the checkout page.
Merchants can offer simple, variable and subscription products through this plugin. The plugin also allows merchants to track the sale and behavior of every Order Bump they’ve added on their store.
- Automatic Installation:
Automatic installation is the easiest option handled by WordPress. Follow these steps for automatic installation:
Type “Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce” and hit on Search Plugins. Once you find ‘Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce’ by MakeWebBetter you can view the details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. One can install it, simply by clicking “Install Now”.
- Manual Installation:
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin in the sellers WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce Extension and uploading it to the web server via their favorite FTP application. The steps for manual installation are as follows:
1) Upload the Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce folder to the /WP-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3.1.Create New Bump Offers
- In the Bump List section, admin can start creating Order Bumps by clicking on the ‘Create New Bump‘ button.
You’ll get these options after clicking:
- Name Of The Order Bump: The admin can set a specific name for the Order Bump.
- Select Target Products: Select the target product here. If the customer purchases this target product, the order bump offer will be shown to him.
- Select Target Categories: Select the product categories. You can select multiple categories here. This will trigger the order bump offer if the customer is buying a product from any of these selected categories.
- Order Bump Schedule: This feature helps you schedule the Order Bump Offers for selected days or daily.
- Smart Offer Upgrade: Smart Offer Upgrade helps you display an upgrade for the initial product as an order bump offer. If the customer accepts the offer, the initial product will be replaced with the upgraded product. (For Pro version only).
After adding all the details, scroll down and go to the Order Bump Offer section to attach an offer that suits your customers’ needs.
- Offer Product: Choose the offer product you want to give as an Order bump offer.
- Offer Price/ Discount: Select the discount type. You can provide the discount in two ways:
- Discount %: If you want to give a discount on the product in percentage, select the price type as Discount % and enter the percentage scale. Example 20 or 25.
- Fixed Price: Just enter a fixed price for the offer product without the currency. Make sure the offer price is less than the original price.
You get three tabs here in this section
- Design: You can customize the template design according to your requirements. You can customize Bump Offer Box, Discount Section, Product Section, Accept Offer Section, Offer Description Section. And also preview the real-time changes in template.
- Content: You can update the content of offer template like Discount Title, Product Description, Lead Title, Offer Description, in this section.
After completing the setup, make the Order Bump Offer Live by enabling the toggle button.
Click on Save Changes button after making the order bump offer Live and proceed to the next step.
In this section, you can see the Order Bump Offer you’ve created. You can create just a single bump offer here. The pro version provides the ability to create unlimited bump offers. You can see the details like Order Bump Name, Status, Target Product & Target Categories, Offered Products and further take a proper action according to the need like Edit, View and Delete the Bump Offer.
Admin can Enable/Disable the plugin functionalities and tweak the Order Bump settings here:
- Enable Upsell Order Bumps: Click to Enable/Disable the extension.
- Skip for Same Offer: By enabling this feature the order bump funnel offer will be disabled if the offer product is already present in the cart.
- Offer Target Dependency: Set the dependency of the offered product to be automatically removed or not when the target product is removed from the cart.
- Offer Adaption Setting: Set the area occupancy of the Order Bump Offer on the checkout page to contain the complete width of its parent background area or remain fixed.
- Offer Location: You can set the location of the offer section on the checkout page with this setting. You can choose to display the offer Before Order Summary, Before Payment Gateways, After Payment Gateways, or Before Place Order Button.
- Offer Price Format: Choose how you want to display the offer price. You can select between Regular Price Offer Price and Sale Price Offer Price.
- Smart Skip if Already Purchased: Enabling this feature allows you to skip those offer products that are already purchased by the customers previously making this a one-time exclusive offer. (For Pro version only).
- Multiple Order Bumps Count: Enter the number of order bump counts you want to show on the checkout page. (For Pro version only)
- Global Custom CSS: If you want to add some custom styling, you can do it by adding custom CSS here.
- Global Custom JS: If you want to add some custom UI functionality, you can do it by adding custom JS here.
Click on Save Changes after making all the changes in the settings.
4.Sales Reports and Analytics
4.1.Order Bump Sales - Reports
Order Bump Sales Reports: Click here to check the order bump offer reports for a specific time period. Here you can check:
- Net Order Bump Sales: This is the sum of the order bump item total after any refunds(whole order refunds) and excluding shipping and taxes.
- Order Bump Orders Placed: Total order bump orders placed on the set time period.
- Order Bump Items Purchased: Total number of order bump items purchased on a set time period.
- Order Bump Refunded Items: Total order bump refunded items from fully refunded orders.
4.2.Order Bump - Behavioral Analytics
You can track the behavior of every order bump you’ve created through this feature. Just navigate to your WordPress dashboard Order Bump > Sales Reports and Analytics and you’ll find a report named Order Bump – Behavioral Analytics there. This report shows:
- Name: Name of your order bump.
- View Count: Number of times customers the order bump offer was viewed.
- Success Count: Number of times the order bump offer was purchased
- Offer Accept Count: Number of times customers accepted the order bump offer
- Offer Remove Count: Number of times an offer was removed after getting accepted
- Conversion Rate: Conversion Rate is the ratio of Success Count by View Count.
- Total Sales: Total amount of sales of the order bump offer
I installed the plugin, created Bumps and added the offers too but still, it does not show up on purchasing the targets products, why?
Make sure these three things:
- Your Order Bump offer is Live and not in sandbox mode.
- You have added the correct target product or target category product in the cart.
- Your Order Bump Schedule is set to Daily or for the correct weekday that you are checking.
Yes, the templates are completely customizable at the back-end. We have given three default offer templates whose Design, Content and Color schemes can be customized with Live Preview functionality.
In the case of a variable product, a pop-up will occur. The pop-up will display all the variations of the offer product along with the images and offer prices.
Yes, you can change the location of the Order Bump Offer on the Checkout page. Here is the list of the available locations :
- Before Order Summary
- Before Payment Gateways
- After Payment Gateways
- Before Place Order Button
If the offer product is being added in the cart then isn't that possible that customer will add more than 1 quantity ? This could lead us to loss in revenue as well as stock. How could I prevent this ?
We have set limit functionality, so the customer can only add single quantity of the offer product. Also, the offer product quantity can't be updated from the cart page.