- You can set the minimum/maximum top-up limit for customers.
- Let your customers make withdrawal requests by providing their details.
- Enable your customers to send Invites to their friends to join the Wallet System.
- Show customers their wallet amount in a widget.
- Allow customers to generate QR codes to receive payment from other wallet users.
- View and download the wallet transaction history.
- Add or remove funds to the wallets of all their customers in bulk or individually.
- View all wallet recharge orders (top-up by customers) in a separate order list in the WooCommerce section.
- The Wallet System is compatible with the Invoice System for WooCommerce plugin.
2.1. Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself. To get your purchased plugin, follow these steps:
- After completing your plugin purchase, Go To My Account.
- From My Account, go to the “Download” section. [Here, you can easily find all your purchased plugins].
- Click on the “Download” button present across your purchased plugin to download your extension.
- Now, log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- From the sidebar, click on Plugins.
- Click on Add New.
- Click the Choose File button and choose your downloaded plugin’s .zip file, and click on Install.
- Now, click on the Activate button.
- You’re all set to use the WooCommerce Wallet System.
Note: Visit the Login page to create your account before completing your purchase.
2.2. Manual Installation
The manual installation method involves downloading our WooCommerce Wallet System extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
The steps are as follows:
- Upload the WooCommerce Wallet System folder to the/wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Before activating the WooCommerce Wallet System, you should have the Wallet System For WooCommerce – WordPress plugin else the plugin will not function.
So, if you don’t already have it, you can download it directly from here:
After the successful installation and activation of the WooCommerce Wallet System plugin, the admin can perform the following actions in the general settings:
Click on the toggle to enable the WooCommerce Wallet System plugin.
3.2. Wallet Recharge
Click on the Wallet Recharge toggle to allow customers to recharge their wallets using the payment methods available on your WooCommerce.
3.3. Refund to Wallet
Click on the Refund to Wallet toggle to let customers receive their refunds in their WooCommerce wallets.
3.4. Send Email On Wallet Amount Update to Customers
Enable this toggle button to let customers receive an email notification every time their wallet amount is updated.
3.5. Minimum Wallet Recharge Amount
Set a minimum amount limit that your customers can add to their WooCommerce wallets.
3.6. Maximum Wallet Recharge Amount
Set a maximum amount limit that your customers can add to their WooCommerce wallets.
3.7. Message for Customers
Add a customized message under the Notes field of the withdrawal request form.
At last, click on Save Settings to save the changes you have made.
4.1.Edit Wallet of All Users at Once
Using this setting, you can credit or debit the amount in or from all user wallets in bulk. Follow these steps to edit the Wallet of all users once:
- Go to the Wallet Settings Tab.
- In the Amount box, enter the amount you want to debit/credit.
- Choose the Action: Debit or Credit.
- Then, click Update Wallet.
Note: The amount entered in the Amount box should always be a whole number. No fractions or decimal numbers are allowed.
4.2.Import Wallets for Users
You can edit the wallet balance of all wallet users with a CSV file. Follow these steps to import wallet balance from a CSV file:
- Go to the Wallet setting tab.
- Click on the download CSV file button from the Import Wallets for Users section.
- Open the file and edit the wallet balance of users.
- Come back to the Wallet tab. Click on Choose File and select the modified CSV file and upload it.
- And click on Import Wallet.
4.3.Wallet User List
In the section, you can view the wallet users list, edit the wallet amount individually, and see the wallet transaction history.
Follow these steps to edit the wallet amount individually:
- Go to the Wallet tab.
- To update the wallet amount, use the search bar above the wallet user table to find a particular user or select the user from the wallet user table.
- From the Actions column, click on the edit icon.
- The edit wallet amount popup will appear.
- Enter the amount in the Amount box and select the Debit or Credit option.
- Click on the Update Wallet button to implement your changes.
Follow these steps to view the wallet transactions history:
- From the Actions column of any user, click on the View icon.
- It will display the Wallet transactions of the user.
From the search bar, you can filter the list according to any keyword and date range.
The Wallet Transaction tab shows the list of the customers’ transactions and edits (credits and debits) you have made into customers’ wallet accounts.
You can filter this transaction list from the search bar with keywords and date range and also export the transactions list in an excel or CSV file.
Follow these steps to export the wallet transactions list:
- Go to the Wallet Transactions tab.
- Click on the Export Excel or Export CSV button to download the wallet transaction list.
The WooCommerce Wallet System allows your customers to file a withdrawal request to withdraw money from their wallet accounts and transfer it into their bank account or any preferred payment apps.
They have to file a withdrawal request and provide you with their payment details. You can view and manage these withdrawal requests from the Withdrawal Request tab.
You can filter the withdrawal requests list by keywords and request status. There are three withdrawal request statuses in the Filter By dropdown:
Note: You have to address and resolve each withdrawal request manually.
REST API tab enables you to generate API keys for WooCommerce Wallet System. You can use these API keys to allow external apps to view and manage wallets.
Follow these steps to get the API Keys:
- Go to the Rest API tab.
- Click on the Generate API Key button.
It will generate the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret key. You can click on the Delete API Keys button to remove the keys.
The generated API Keys allow you to manage the following functions:
- Retrieve Users
- Retrieve particular user wallet amount
- Retrieve particular user wallet transactions
- Update wallet of users
8.WooCommerce Wallet System Front-End
This plugin adds the Wallet tab in the WooCommerce account of your customer. To access the Wallet, your customers have to go to My account > Wallet.
The wallet tab contains the following features:
- Add Balance
- Wallet Withdrawal Request
- Transaction History
- Wallet QR Code
8.1.Wallet QR Code
The users can generate and share QR codes for their wallets. An individual user can scan the wallet QR code of other users and recharge or transfer money into their wallets. They have to click on the Generate QR Code button and copy the QR code to share it.
Note: The wallet users can use the generated QR codes to recharge their wallets. But they can’t transfer money to themselves.
8.4.Send Invitation to Users
Using this setting, wallet users can also invite their friends/family to join the wallet system. If the email address entered in the ‘Transfer to’ field doesn’t exist, users will get the option to send an invitation to the email address.
- Send an invitation to the email address
- Click on Send Invitation
Yes, the admin can set a minimum/maximum limit on wallet recharge amount from the General settings.
Yes, the admin can export the wallet transaction table from the Wallet Transactions tab in a CSV or Excel file format.
Yes, wallet users can invite their friends to join the wallet system. If the email entered in the “Transfer to” doesn’t belong to a registered user, then you send an invitation to them to join the wallet system.