WordPress Pdf Generator allows your visitors to convert post, product, and pages into pdf and can print or send it to a registered email address.
- Custom post types- It supports custom post types and print into PDF.
- Custom meta fields- It supports custom meta fields and prints into PDF.
- Custom fonts- Feature to set Custom fonts for PDF.
- Header- You can include header logo to pdf, Option to show site name, site description, and site URL.
- Watermark- Add watermark text and images to look PDF wonderful.
- Different Font- Can customize fonts of header and content.
- Featured Image- Can select to display featured Images.
- File Name- Can set the filename for pdf. Default file name of the plugin is Post Id.
- PDF from Cache- Have the ability to generate pdf from cache to reduce load from the server and can schedule a backup of cache if Your blog is not updating too frequently and much more options.
- Custom CSS- Can add custom style to post contents, mostly all CSS supported.
- Title- Can set default blog title for pdf
- Email Mode- In email mode, each pdf export link generates a popup window and visitor have to enter an email address to which the created PDF will be sent.
- Cache supporting- It provides the functionality to deliver the cached PDF to decrease server memory usage if the cache is available in the system.
- Templates- It provides 3 predefined templates
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WP handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1. Download the zip folder of the plugin WordPress PDF Generator.
2. Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WP-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WordPress PDF Generator Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1. Upload the WordPress PDF Generator folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WP.
3.PDF Display Setting
In this section, Admin can create multiple display setting for the pdf.
Here admin can set different type of conditions for displaying the PDF, they are as follows-
- Click on the checkbox of Front End option to display pdf link on posts and pages.
- Click on the checkbox of Admin Panel to enable a pdf link on the posts/pages only for the admin panel.
- Select the option to show link to all guest users or only guest users.
- Enable shortcode: If you enable shortcode then you will get the authority to apply shortcode anywhere in post content while adding or editing the post.
Admin use these setting to display the PDF.
4.PDF General Setting
Select Setting: First, select the desired setting that has created from the PDF Display Setting.
Featured Image: Enable Display featured image to display featured image below the title of the PDF.
Include Cache: Enable if you want to render PDF form Cache if available in Cache.
Schedule Cache Updation: Select Duration for which you want Cache to be updated. By default, the cache will not be updated.
Default File Name: Enter the file name of generating PDF (Post ID/ Post Slug).
Display Author Detail: Enable this setting if you want to display the author’s name in the PDF.
Display Post Category List: Check this box to add a list of post categories in PDF.
Display Post Tag List: Check this box if you want to display the Post Tag List in the pdf.
Display Post Date: Check this box if you want to display post release date in the PDF.
Button Alignment: Here you can set the location of the button. You can align the button left, right or center.
Button Placement: Select Place of the button.
Select Button: You can also add your custom button on the posts/pages. By default, a pdf icon is displayed on Posts/pages for generating the PDF.
In this setting give the layout of the PDF.
Select Setting: Select the desired setting that has been created from the PDF Display Setting.
Post Template: Here we are proving three types of post templates, you can select any one predefined template whom you want to convert your post into pdf.
Product Template: Here we are proving three types of product templates, you can select any one predefined template whom you want to convert your product into pdf.
The number of Product PostMeta: In this section, you can enter the number of post meta fields to be displayed along with the short description.
Image scaling Ratio: Select Image height and width with respect to original featured Image.
Top/Left/Right Margin: Select options for selecting left, right and top margin to pages of pdf
Page Size: Select the needed page size for the PDF by default it is A4.
Orientation: Select the desired page orientation (default is portrait).
Unit of Measurement: Select the desired units of measurement (default is mm).
Content Font: Select content font for the PDF file.
Content Font Size: Set the Content size for PDF file.
Custom Title: Enter the custom title for the PDF to replace with the post title.
Custom CSS: Write here your own custom CSS for pdf file.
After changing the settings, the PDF will be shown as below.
In this section, we design the header of the pdf.
Upload Logo: Select to upload a header logo for your PDF file.
Logo Image Factor: This will apply to logo width/height to provide logo image some surrounding space.
Logo Top Margin: Enter your desired top margin (default is 10 units).
Header Font: Select header font to change the header content font for your PDF file.
Header Font Size: Select the header font size to change the header content font size for your PDF file.
Here we can see that the header of the PDF with the logo.
9.PDF Advance Setting
Select Setting: Select the required setting that has been created from the PDF Display Setting.
Browse to Select Your Font in the .ttf format: Browse a .ttf file, to upload it. TTF is a file extension for a font file, can easily be downloaded.
Set Page Rotation: Here you can rotate your PDF pages like 90 degrees, 180 degrees etc.
Set Font Stretching: Enter the stretching size for the letters.
Set FontSpacing: Enter the font space to set the desired space between letters to affect density in a line or block of text.
Yes our plugin is compatible with genesis, DiVi, Flatsome and supports all Popular WordPress themes
Yes, Guest users can Download the Pdf directly or from entering an email.
Yes, we can provide you PDF in all languages, but with some limitations, as you must use all content in german, french so it will work fine.
I used the product to assemble a 364 page PDF of all my posts.I ended up creating pdf files with 25 posts each then assembling them into one.
We have the option of the bulk Export on product listing page from where you can export the PDF in a bulk.