Enhanced WooCommerce Mautic Integration help in setting automated campaigns to delight your visitors and customers as well, designed for businesses of any size, which allows you to increase your leads, sales, and conversions. With Mautic, you can create highly effective marketing campaigns to grow your business without any manual effort. The Integration passes real-time customer data from your WooCommerce store to Mautic which gets synced in the custom fields created by our extension. The extension syncs user-related data from WooCommerce to Mautic, which is needed by various tools for further analysis and marketing research in Mautic.
We create several custom fields for contact on Mautic like:
- Customer Group
- Customer Group/User role
- Last Order Status
- Last Order Fulfillment Status
- Last Order Tracking Number
- Last Order Tracking URL
- Last Order Shipment Date
- Last Order Number
- Total Number of Current Orders
- RFM Information
- Total Value of Orders
- Average Order Value
- Total Number of Orders
- First Order Value
- First Order Date
- Last Order Value
- Last Order Date
- Average Days Between Orders
- Account Creation Date
- Monetary Rating
- Order Frequency Rating
- Order Recency Rating
RFM Segmentation: The RFM segmentation feature will be based on the rating of 5 to 1.(rating 5 is considered as best and rating 1 is considered as worst). You can segment your customers based on their RFM rating on Mautic and can target your best as well as lost customers.
Reflecting Changes in Orders: Whenever a customer order is updated, we sync those details as well.
Customer Data Sync: The customer’s real-time data is synced on Mautic with the help of background scheduler which runs in every 5 minutes. To test the plugin functionality, place an order and wait for at least 5 minutes and your order data will be there. You can check in Mautic contacts section and there you will find a contact for the placed order.
- Automatic Installation:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows:
1. To do an automatic install log into your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
2. Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
3. Click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the downloaded Enhanced WooCommerce Mautic Integration zip file and click ok.
4. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Manual Installation:
Manual installation of Extension is another option to install the extension to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WordPress Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows:
1. Extract the downloaded Enhanced WooCommerce Mautic Integration zip file.
2. Upload the Enhanced WooCommerce Mautic Integration folder to the /wp-content/Plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After the successful installation and license activation of the extension, the plugin’s overview section will appear to the administrator. This section will introduce you to the overall working of the plugin and the main part to get started.
Here enter Mautic base URL, Client, and Secret Key to connect your Mautic Account. Click on ‘APP Setup’ tab to know more about app setup in Mautic.
And then click on ‘Authorize’ tab to approving your mautic account.
1. After the successful installation of the extension, the plugin’s overview section will appear to the administrator. This section will introduce you to the overall working of the plugin and the main part to get started.
2. The connect part will include filling up the Mautic related credentials in the given connection form. The details can easily get from the Mautic APP created by you. The Mautic APP setup guide will help you how to set up the new APP on Mautic.
3. After validating the information filled by you, the plugin will ask you to authorize for the Mautic account. Clicking on authorize button will take you to Mautic login page. There you have to log in and provide access to Mautic App which you created for connection.
4. On the Mautic page, you have to allow access to Mautic APP to integrate your account with the extension.
5. After successful verification and authorization, you will be taken back to the plugin page and from here you can proceed to the next step.
6. Next step will include creating custom fields for contact’s data storage on Mautic. You will be asked for a confirmation before moving to set up part. You can either go with selecting your fields or with our integration’s fields.
7. If you have opted for all fields created by us, then you will show all that fields before the setup. And if you want can start the setup from here.
8. The custom fields setup will create all the fields one by one on your Mautic account.
9. These are the custom fields of Mautic created by the extension. Through these fields, you can make your decision making task simple and effective as the fields will provide you with the real-time data of customers.
10. Also if you want can create single field whenever you want on your Mautic account.
11. You can set the order through their status and only these orders will be used for syncing the customer’s real-time data on Mautic. The default will be all order statuses.
12. Looking for an automated system to increase repeat sales or want to target individual customer on the basis of their buying persona. Then take a smart move and use go for our Mautic WooCommerce Marketing Automation.
13. Get More conversion with fully responsive and flexible Mautic Email Templates for all type of business requirements.
For any Query Please contact us on: